Uh Huh Her First Official Fanclub Forum

The First Official Fanclub Forum! Dadicated to the quite new band Uh Huh Her, that lives in L.A. and consists of LEISHA HAILEY and CAMILA GREY!

Back to UHH FanclubBack to UHH Fanclub  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

L3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pieszecki
UHH STAFF
UHH STAFF

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: L3   Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:07 am

I kept a sort of diary while I was at L3, so I wouldn't forget the most important things.. I also met Denisy at L3, she's super nice..

Quote :
Thursday

06:20 - I woke up at 4:15 today. Waaaaaay too early ofcourse, but that's my fault, I just had to take the early flight. Even though it's Thursday and the convention doesn't start until tomorrow. But whatever, it's my first con and I didn't want to miss a single thing. Right now I'm in the train to Schiphol Airport and I still have 40 minutes to go before I get there..

09:50 - Just arrived in Liverpool, on my way to the trainstation.. They drive on the wrong side of the road here, it's crazy! lol Razz It's also raining, or was, or will again, I don't know but the clouds look like they've gone through a big break up..

11:11 - I'm in the train now, left Liverpool behind and on my way to Blackpool.. I've just chowed down on my first UK mean - a Bacon Butty meal w/ hashbrowns from Burger King! lol.. It was pretty good, I don't think we have that back in Holland.. The sun started to shine too and it's not as cold here as I thought it would be.. I hope it'll be a nice weekend, although I don't think I'll get out much unless there's something close by, I don't feel like wasting money on taxi's or busfares..

13:45 - After 1 car, 1 plane, 2 trains, 2 bus rides and quite a walk I'm finally settled in my hotelroom, unfortunately not with a sea view Sad I'm bored as hell too and I've got a splitting headache.. bring on tomorrow already!

18:30 - Just woke up from a nap.. my throat is hurting, took some nurofen earlier and now some paracetamol, hopefully it'll go away before tomorrow..

Friday

07:30 - Woke up, got ready for breakfast.. Then went for a 30 minute stroll along the beach, windy but not too cold.. Had to redo my hair though afterwards, the sea-breeze look isn't that cute..

11:11 - I time my updates well.. Anyway, I wish I had a laptop, it would make my boredom go away maybe.. I still have to wait a few hours before everything starts.. On one hand I'm excited for this weekend, on the other I can't wait for it to be over, I know it'll be crazy!

13:30 - Time to register! Lucky I found out early because it was crazy! Hours later people were still trying to sign up, even just before the gig started.. I then bought my pics for signing (which proved to be unnessecary, waste of money, I instead could've bought more pics with Leisha and Erin) and pics for the photosessions..

17:00 - Stewards meeting

23:30 - So I just got back from the UHH gig! Freaking awesome! No words can describe! After waiting for 3 hours we were finally allowed to go into the mainhall, UHH was late with their soundcheck so we had to wait an hour longer than promised.. I was first to get in with a bunch of people I was talking with for the past few hours, we took our places about 25 feet from the stage (don't ask me why) and we were also immediately told that we could not take pictures at all (don't ask me why), then we had to wait another hour sitting on the floor again waiting for the opening ceremony before the gig.. Apparently Kate, Laurel and Erin had terrible flights so we went straight to the gig! The first few songs went fine until Leisha asked for an air drummer me and a few others jumped to the stage and play air drums.. I got kicked in the side by the twat who ended up with the gig, but instead of air drums she began to strip (Leisha and Cam didn't care anyway, they didn't pay attention).. Anyway, we were told to get back to our 25 ft. distance but no one would until they finally let us get up to the stage! It was absolute madness!! And I was pushed and shoved right infront of Leisha! Yay ;D So I got some awesome pictures of her! Too bad her mic was in front of her face most of the time.. I wasn't in a good place to get much good pics of Cam though, which made me sad Sad Most failed miserably but the ones that did turn out are amazingly stunning! Even got a few of her looking straight into my camera - it's like she knew! lol.. And even though I almost died that night because it was sooooo freaking crazy with the pushing and shoving, it was soooo freaking awesome! I can't remember much of the gig itself but I do remember that they were awesome and super lovely! I do remember getting pissed off at people continuously saying Alice! Alice! and me and Denisy were the only one rooting for Cam too..

Saturday

07:00 - Getting out of bed time! I didn't agree with the alarm because I felt seriously ill, but I knew I had a date with Leisha (lol) at 9 and I had to get breakfast in before that! After breakfast I felt even more sick, so that turned out to be not so nice..

09:00 - Lucky I had ticket #20 so after a little wait I could go into the room which contained Leisha! She soooooo gorgeous up close and personal, but when it was time to walk up to her I was still able to talk to her..

Me - Hey! Nice to meet you!
Leisha - Hey!
Me - I don't know if you remember, but I was the one asking you for a hug in the chat..
Leisha - That was you?

Don't remember what was said after that, the biiiig hug I got kind of made things blurry Razz I then told her thank you and I had to leave again.. Right after that it was time for me to meet Erin Daniels! She soooo freaking lovely!! I asked her for a hug too and I got one ;D I then took my photo, thanked her and went on my way again and talk with people I met waiting in line.. At 10:30 it was time to meet Kate Moennig and Laurel Holloman!

11:30 - I'm a steward, so as a perk we get front row seating at the talks during the afternoon.. I took my seat and Adrienne Wilkinson (Xena, StarWars) came onstage and had a little chat.. And at noon it was time for Leisha and Cam! Stupid me bought a ticket for the photoshoot w/ Eric Mabius, which started at 12:30.. So I had to leave in the middle of the chat! When it was quiet I shouted out LOVE YOU CAM!! And she looked at me and said - aww, thank you Smile Before I had to leave I felt like I had to make another shoutout to Cam because everyone was asking questions to Leisha.. So collected all my guts together and I walked up to the mic and when it was my turn I said in front of well over 1000 people -

Hey Leish! And Cam! We're from the official UH HUH HER forum, and we just want to say to Cam that we do appreciate you and that we love and thank you both for the awesome music! UH HUH HER ROCKS!!

It was me and Denisy up at the mic, her stepmom made pictures so hopefully I'll get them.. Leisha and Cam thanked us and Cam called me sweet, so that's a good thing! After that I left for the photoshoot and we had to wait until 13:00 before Eric finally showed up, it was frustrating because I wanted to get back to the talk before it ended.. But Eric was so nice and friendly so he's forgiven.. After that I went back to the mainhall for the talks with Kate and Erin and then Laurel and Eric.. I just love Erin so much more now, she's so freaking hilarious! Someone asked Kate when she was coming out and she didn't answer (I thought it was a rude question, it's very personal!), Erin helped her though and she said something like - come out where? The room? Or something like that, I don't really remember..

15:00 - My stewarding duties began and I'm pretty sure I got off easy with this shift today and tomorrow! I get all the perks like front row seating, but I hardly have to do anything.. At 16:20 I got a get-out-of-jail pass to pick up my pictures and get my authographs and by the time I got back my shift was over, lol..

16:40 - Picked up 3 of my 5 pictures and then met up with Erin again for the authograph session and told her that I thought she was great and hilarious and she had to laugh and thanked me for the compliment.. She signed 2 of my pictures and then I went to Kate but I didn't know what to say to her.. I then moved to the line for Leisha and I saw Cam! I went over to her and shook hands, she was so beautiful and she asked me for my name.. I said my name and that I was also in the Stickam chat and she was like - I knew your name sounded familiar! I then had to move up and give the other steward the pics I wanted to get signed.. Leisha saw me and was like - Hey! You again, how are you? I said I was absolutely fine now and I then gave her the stickers and a letter I wrote to them both.. At first she didn't get it and asked if I hated Alice and I was like - Ofcourse not! I love Alice! Then I saw Cam smiling so I knew Cam got it, so I looked at Cam and basicaly explained how I got from hints and messages that Cam is disappointed that a lot of people only come to their gigs to see "'Alice".. I told her to stick it on the back of her keyboard so that people might get the message.. She then got it and said it was funny Smile Cam wasn't allowed to sign anything or take pictures, so that kind of sucked, but the I said my byes and told them to come to Holland sometime.. Cam is so sweet and charming, I just love her even more now ;D After that I went to a different room to see Laurel and Eric.. They were both so friendly, Laurel asked how I was doing and she also said my picture with her turned out good and I said - Yeah, that one did but another one one didn't.. And she asked me why and I was like - Because I look umm silly! lol.. Best I could think of.. But it's true! I look stupid in the pic with Erin Sad Then on to Eric we also had a little conversation and he's so super nice!

19:40 - I'm in my room again now, there's a party tonight but I don't feel like going.. Even if the actors might show up, but that's not for sure.. And even if they do, they'll get mobbed by rabid lesbians.. I'm getting an early night's sleep so hopefully I won't feel so sick tomorrow since I'm meeting up with Leisha again Smile

Sunday

07:00 - Alarm again, getting ready for breakfast.. Only got like 3 hours of sleep because of the noise everywhere and the extremely uncomfy bed, so I
feel more sick than ever Sad

10:45 - Time to meet Leisha again! I walked up to her and told her I was sorry if that sticker offended her in any way.. She said it didn't and she threw her arm around me for the picture.. After the pic was taken she reassured me that she wasn't offended and I said thank you and then had to leave again.. On my way to the mainhall now for the talks.. First up was Adrienne Wilkinson again and she showed her some of the things she's working on and we got the world premiere of some song she was singing, maybe for StarWars or something, I don't know.. She also did her war cry from Xena.. At 13:00 it was time for the talk with Laurel and Eric which I can't remember much of actually..

14:00 - Time for the talk with Leisha, Erin and Kate! They (mostly Erin) had the whole crowd laughing with their wit, quickness and general funnyness!

15:00 - Time for my 2 hour duty but I got assigned to the back door now which was kind of boring and cold.. Everybody left the outside door open (Rude! Close the damn door!), it had been raining like crazy since Friday evening and the winds were just insane! Anyway, I did have a quick run in with Leisha, but she was in a hurry to get to the autograph session so it was just a mutual HEY this time.. I also had a run in with Eric and even though he also had to go to the authograph session, we had a little chat (he's so nice! Again! lol).. The personwho was in charge of the stewards in the mainhall let me in on some inside stuff, but nothing I didn't guess on my own already.. Like how the guests were staying in the Hilton and how they are not going to show up for parties, even if they say they are.. Their safety just can't be guaranteed then..

17:00 - Done with my shift and I went to pick up my pic with Leisha, which turned out awesome I think Smile Then when it stopped raining for a bit I went across the street to get some fish and chips, without the fish though.. The wind literally blew me away, I had the hardest time getting back to the hotel..

19:00 - Time for the closing ceremony, last time to see the guests.. Thank yous have been said and after that it was time for the Stewards "party" which wasn't really a party but more another thank you and they handed out a leaflet with authographs of the guests as a thank you, which was kind of nice Smile

00:00 - I've been back in my room for quite a while now, and I'm seriously going to try and have a decent sleep.. Going back to Holland tomorrow with a terrible cold, nice memories and some awesome pictures!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/novoyamodel
tinnnnn
Living Forum Legend
Living Forum Legend

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: L3   Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:55 pm

Can I just say that you and Denisy are the luckiest girls in the world!!! cheers cheers cheers

Wow! they seem really awesome!! oh, the things I would do to meet them! and i applaud you guys for 'defending' Cam! she deserves it Wink thumbsup

Will you post photos? pls pls pls! bom

Thanks for posting this too! it's quite detailed! you're awesome! clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieszecki
UHH STAFF
UHH STAFF

PostSubject: Re: L3   Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:42 pm

Yeah, I know I'm supposed to put some pics up but I can't motivate myself to do it yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Denisy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: L3   Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:23 pm

Thank you so much Anouk! I will post it in the new fan report section soon, if thatīs okay with you?

I will also post my report, Anoukīs and my pictures and a few videos too!

UHH STAFF
UHH STAFF

PostSubject: Re: L3   Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:28 pm

Ok, some pics.. I posted them on my MySpace for now, so only if you're on my friends list you can see all 22.. I allowed Denisy to take them off my MySpace and use them on this site, maybe they'll be up in a few days.. Here are a few previews -

These are Friday pics.. I'll work on Saturday pics tomorrow and then Sunday pics the day after tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
tinnnnn
Living Forum Legend
Living Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: L3   Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:07 pm

pictures!! wooot!

that second picture is just drunken damnnn.

they so hot! lol. thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieszecki
UHH STAFF
UHH STAFF

PostSubject: Re: L3   Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:45 am

More pics from L3.. These are from Saturday.. The rest are up on my MySpace, I'll get them up on Facebook tomorrow..

Leisha + Cam
Leisha
Cam
Erin + Kate
Erin
Kate (looking very Shane today, lol)
Laurel + Eric
Laurel
Eric
Adrienne Wilkinson
Back to top Go down
tinnnnn
Living Forum Legend
Living Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: L3   Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:56 pm

Awesome pics Anouk! that solo pic of Leisha and Cam are too cute!! Razz

Aww Erin! and Kate! hello lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieszecki
UHH STAFF
UHH STAFF

PostSubject: Re: L3   Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:02 pm

Ok, my final batch of pictures.. It took me a while but here you go.. As usual, I have more up but they will be on my MySpace and my Facebook..

These are all from the talks w/ Leisha, Erin & Kate, Laurel & Eric and 1 of just Adrienne (couldn't leave without taking a picture of her also)..

I'm so proud of some of my pics w/ Leisha, Erin & Kate together, I was front row and they turned out really good!

Leisha, Erin & Kate
Leisha
Leisha & Erin
Leisha & Kate
Erin
Kate
Laurel
Eric
Adrienne
Back to top Go down
Denisy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: L3   Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:16 am

Wow!! Amazing Pics Anouk! Love Them! Thank U so much for sharing!! thumbsup

Living Forum Legend
Living Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: L3   Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:45 am

Awesome pictures!! they're all so clear! thank you for sharin them! you rock! metalhead the first pic is love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieszecki
UHH STAFF
UHH STAFF

PostSubject: Re: L3   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:55 pm

They did turn out pretty good, did they? I'm so happy Smile Thanks for liking them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L3   

Back to top Go down

L3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uh Huh Her First Official Fanclub Forum :: Off Topic :: The L-Word-
Jump to: